Donate or Pledge Now
Music and friendships is what matters most at Orfeo Music Festival. Our mission is to cultivate and spread the art of great music, to build a community of artistic integrity and to make the fruits of our labor accessible to everyone. All Orfeo events and concerts are free to public including more than 60 festival events, concerts, master classes by over a hundred participants, orchestras, choir, opera scenes, chamber groups. Our talented students often give up their summer employment to be able to participate and are in need of considerable scholarship support.
We counter the age of excessive consumption with investing in human capital. Join us.
Become a Friend of Orfeo Music Festival !
or Give Orfeo Special Gift - make your loved one a Friend of Orfeo. Celebrate a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or a memory of someone you love with a gift of giving. We will send an acknowledgement to your honoree and you. Orfeo’s Special Gifts are listed in the festival program.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to OMF. You may either donate now online below
or by printing and mailing the Donor Form.
Orfeo Festival is a public charity exempt from income, gift, and estate taxes under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends of Orfeo Music Festival
- Access to the best seats (limited availability)
- Advance preview of the program
- Free entry to Orfeo Festival Academy activities
Unique Opportunities for Socializing
- Access to the Friends’ private bar (drinks at reduced prices)
- Invitation to the Artists party event during the Festival
DONATIONS IN KIND AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Loan of a House, Apartment, Room: Associate category benefits.
- Creating a scholarship to sponsor a student of the Orfeo Festival: Founder category benefits and an opportunity to establish a “named” scholarship and meet the scholarship recipient during the Festival.
- Organization of an after-concert dinner with the performers: Patron category benefits.
Associate: from $1,000 - Listing in the official program booklet
Founder: from $2,500 - the above plus: Discount 10% on drinks at favored restaurants
Benefactor: from $5,000 - all of the above plus: A full scholarship for one student to attend Orfeo Music Festival named in honor of the private or corporate donor
Patron: from $10,000 - all of the above plus: VIP seating for four at festival concerts and Invitation to Artists dinner during festival
Donors may take advantage of donating appreciated securities to make charitable gifts. If the securities have been owned for more than a year, one can take a tax deduction based on the current market value of the stock and avoid any capital gain tax on the appreciation. The easiest way to donate stock is to have the shares transferred electronically by your broker to The Orfeo Festival. The value of your gift will be the average of the high and low trading price on the day the stock is transferred to Orfeo MF.
Donate through PayPal
By using PayPal you can donate by credit card or from your bank account.
Include in a separate email to us at email@example.com:
- Type of gift(s) ( Orfeo Festival Society, Orfeo Special Gift)
- Name as you would like to have listed in the Program or if you wish to make the gift anonymous
Donate by Mail
Send your check, made payable to The Orfeo Music Festival to:
Orfeo Music Festival
P. O. Box 66098
Houston, TX 77266, USA
Be sure to include a note with any special instructions for designating your contribution, and return address for us to contact you to acknowledge your gift.
Special Thanks to:
- Commune di Vipiteno
- Institut fur Musikziehung Vipiteno
- Parocchia Di Vipiteno
- Pfarrei Sterzing
- Tourismusverein Vipiteno
- Raiffeisenkasse Wipptal
- Turbinerbau Troyer
- Teatro Comunale di Vipiteno
- Family Melody Inc., USA
- Mr. Richard Donald, NY
- RSD Engineering PC, NY
- REC Music Foundation, USA
- Ruby Holland Foundation
- The Elliott Family